Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Walk-thru is here!

It's hard to believe after all we have done over the last year that we are finally getting ready to close on our new home. Boxing up our house of ten years to get it ready to sell, running around to get ready for showings and open houses for eight months, walking lot after lot to try to find the perfect place to raise our family, and making the decision to build a new home. After many prayers and discussions, we trust that we have made the right decision and this process of building has truly been a great experience.

We are so thankful to everyone who has helped us along this journey. Our realtor, Quintin (Pivot Realty) worked SOOO hard to sell our previous home. Our parents have helped us with advice, watching our kids, and so much more. Fischer has made the building process such an enjoyable one. I know I have said it before but it is so true. Everyone we have worked with is pleasant and knowledgeable. We are fully confident that we are moving into a solid, well-built home.

We cannot wait to move in and make great memories with our family.

Now for a few updates on our home...
- The brick that was broken has been replaced
- The carpet has been cleaned and the spot removed
- The spot in the bathroom floor has also been replaced

More updates after our walk-thru tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't commented until now, but I have been following this for quite a while and I just wanted to thank you for the continuous updates and details about your experience. My wife and I are thinking about building a house, likely the Salem or Whitman as well if we can afford it, and this gave me a great insight as to what I can expect! I hope you and your family enjoy your new home, it looks amazing!

    Thanks,
    Jared & Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared and Jenny,
    Wow, thank you so much for reading and your nice comment! I wish you the best of luck as you guys make decisions about your home, I know it can be stressful. If you have any questions or want to talk to a great Fischer rep, feel free to email Tim Kelley at tkelley@fischerhomes.com.
    Thanks!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nicole!!

    I am about to start the process of building a Fischer home and I love this blog :) I wanted to know how your experience was during the process and most importantly, how happy you are with the home years later?? Thank you :)

    -Veronica

    ReplyDelete